Stunning Remodel. Fantastic Floorplan. Convenient Cul-de-sac Location.
4BR/2BA, 2045± sq. ft. home situated on a .52± acre hillside parcel.
Set in a serene cul-de-sac location in the desirable Glorietta neighborhood, this peaceful home offers a blend of stunningly updated traditional and modern convenience at its best! The warm and inviting living room features a fresh color palette on the walls with crisp white trim and baseboards. The contemporary brick wood-burning fireplace is the centerpiece of the room. The dining room, that overlooks the backyard, is the perfect location for a holiday meal. The open-concept kitchen includes an eat-in dining space with a window framing the trees and hills. Featuring clean lines and incredible finishes this Chef’s kitchen includes: breakfast bar, solid Maple cabinets, quartz countertops, stylish glass and marble tiled backsplash, large sink overlooking the hills, stainless steel appliances, an abundance of storage space, and a Solatube skylight that allows the natural light to flood into this kitchen. The adjoining family room is a comfy retreat with sliding doors that open to the outdoor oasis complete with a patio and beautiful new landscaping. In the spacious master bedroom, you will find a true retreat with updated carpet, accent wall and a sizable walk-in Cedar floor closet. Overlooking the backyard, this peaceful sanctuary offers clean lines and a modern palette. A sleek master bathroom features updated tile in a stylish modern hue and a frameless glass shower with double Hansgrohe shower heads. 3 spacious secondary bedrooms share a bathroom with modern cabinetry and dual sinks with solid surface countertops, bathtub/shower combination with Hansgrohe shower head and faucet. The laundry/mud room has an abundance of storage and thoughtful design. You’ll be captivated by the thoughtfully planned outdoor oasis complete with updated: landscaping, patio, green lawns, meandering paths, irrigation and front lighting. Entertaining family and friends is a breeze with a fantastic indoor/outdoor flow for the best of California living!
Come to see this incredible remodel and all of these wonderful upgrades in a fantastic Glorietta location!
New Upgrades and Features of this home:
* Kitchen: maple cabinets, quartz countertop, marble and glass tile back splash, stainless steel sink and appliances, Solatube skylight for natural light and recessed lighting
* Hall Bathroom: modern cabinetry and dual sinks with solid surface countertops, bathtub/shower combination with Hansgrohe shower head and faucet, updated plumbing, electrical and wired for bidet toilet seats
* Master bathroom: modern cabinetry with vessel sink and solid surface countertop, frameless glass enclosure with Dual Hansgrohe shower heads, wired for bidet toilet seats, new plumbing and electrical
* Milgard windows and sliders
* Garage door
* Exterior and Interior paint
* Solid Oak hardwood floor
* Carpet in bedrooms
* Paver front stairs and back patio
* Landscaping in front and back yard
* Trim and baseboards
* Locks, hinges and knobs on all doors
* Laundry area with cabinets
* Tiled utility area with countertop and shelves
* Cedar floor closets in bedrooms and hallway
* Airphone front door intercom system
* Wi-Fi enabled thermostat
* Dimmable lights in all the bedrooms
* 4D HD hardwired camera security system
with downloadable app for remote viewing
+ Flat LED screen
* New electrical panel
* Entire house wired for CAT6 and coax going
to a central point with 16 port Gig switch
* HVAC System
* Insulation added between garage ceiling and
* French drain
Meredith Peterson brings to Pacific Union a unique knowledge of both real estate marketing and finance that allow her to provide her clients with a comprehensive home buying or selling experience. She is known by her clients and colleagues for her honesty, integrity, trust, performance and discretion. She is passionate about her work and provides unparalleled service, strong negotiation skills and a superb knowledge of the local market. Meredith was born and raised in the Bay Area with a BA in Law and Society from the University of California at Santa Barbara. She is both an Orinda resident and the parent of two school age children with deep knowledge and ties to the community.